Getting started is easy. Just follow these steps to install your Surge Social WiFi router.
1. Unpack the box
- Remove the Surge Social WiFi router
- Connect the clear stand to the bottom or side of router
2. Plug in cables
- Connect Ethernet cable from Surge Social WiFi router port 1 to your existing internet modem
- Plug in Surge Social WiFi router power cord and wait 1-2 minutes for router to boot and link to portal. Hardware is now installed!
3. Log in to portal
- Log in to https://portal.surgesocial.com with username and password sent to your email address
- Customize your WiFi Campaign, Integrations, and Automation settings (see Knowledge Base for detailed instructions)