Customers that connect to your WiFi can be synced to your iContact account for email marketing automation.
1. Log in to your iContact account.
2. Browse to www.icontact.com/developerportal and click on Getting Started Guide.
3. On Getting Started page choose step 2 Get Your AppID and Set API Password.
4. On the Register Your App page, click the Production link on the Step 1 section.
5. Name your application and put a description on it. Then click on the Get App ID button.
6. After clicking the Get App ID button, on the next page, enter Select API 2.0, copy your App ID then click on the link named enable this AppID for your account.
7. On the next page after clicking the enable this AppID for your account link, select a password for your App ID, then click the Save button. Also take note of the other details mentioned on that page, like your API Username and the password that you chose.
8. A successful app creation will give you a notification just like on the image below. Copy all of the details about your iContact app.
9. Use iContact API Key, Username, and App Password in App settings when creating an Automation.