Customers that connect to your WiFi can be synced to your MailChimp account for email marketing automation.
1. Log in to your MailChimp account.
2. On your MailChimp dashboard, click your username on the left side menu to bring out the account settings panel. Then click on the Account Settings link.
3. Once you click on the Account Settings, you will be taken to your Account Settings main page. Click on the Extras link on the upper side navigation bar and click on API Keys.
4. Scroll down to the section called Your API keys then click on the Create A Key button.
5. After you click on the Create A Key button, MailChimp will generate an API key for you. Copy that API key.
6. Use MailChimp API Key in App settings when creating an Automation.